Tsong kha pa
© 2009 Online Teosofiska Kompaniet Malmö
1 . Manjusri, the embodiment
of the wisdom of all the Buddhas. His attributes
are a book placed on a lotus
flower above his left
shoulder and the sword of
wisdom which cuts the veil
of ignorance above his right
shoulder. Dje Tsongkhapa is
venerated as an emanation of
2. Dje Tsongkhapa. His hands are in the gesture (mudra) of teaching the Dharma.
3. In a previous life, Dje Tsongkhapa receives a prophecy from the Buddha Peak-of-Power (Indraketudhvaja).
4. When he takes rebirth as a young brahman, Dje Tsongkhapa offers a rosary (mala) made of crystal to the Buddha Sakyamuni.
5. The Buddha Sakyamuni teaches on the shore of the lake Anavatapta and the King of the nagas offers him a conch shell.
6. On the Mount Kailas, the Buddha preaches the Law to celestial beings and nagas.
7. On the Vulture peak(Gridhrakuta), the Buddha Sakyamuni prophesizes the apparition of Dje Tsongkhapa in Tibet.
8. The conch is hidden on one of the mountains of Tibet.
9. and 10. Great disciples of Dje Tsongkhapa.
| till Helena Blavatsky Online | till ULTs hemsida | till toppen av sidan |
Copyright © 1998-2014 Stiftelsen Teosofiska Kompaniet Malmö